Jewellery for brides and weddings is really fun to make. You don't need a lot of tools and equipment - just a set of jewellers pliers and some gorgeous beads! It's also a great option if you are thinking of selling your jewellery creations.
Join me, Jessica Rose, in this comprehensive online course.
What Techniques are covered in this course?
- How to make different styles of tiara - classic, crown and wishbone styles
- How to make a bespoke tiara band to fit
- How to make beautiful hair vines (stunning and very now!)
- How to make beaded hair grips
- Bonus - how to make a bridal hair comb
- How to choose your crystals, beads and pearls
- Wirework creations in silver and gold plated wire
& lots of tips and tricks
This course is perfect for beginners - you don't need to have any experience of jewellery making or of working with wire in order to get started with these projects.
Take a look at what you will learn to make in this online course:
Hi I'm Jessica, a jewellery designer-maker and the Founder of Jewellers Academy and of the award-winning London Jewellery School.
I am extremely passionate about jewellery making and spend most of my time supporting jewellers to run their own successful jewellery businesses. I am here to help you in any way I can with your jewellery making and look forward to learning more about you and your creations.
I would love to connect with you on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jewellersacademy/
Learn how to make different styles of tiara - wishbone, crown and classic styles
And how to make beaded hair combs, hair vines and grips
StartCourse Notes: including tools and materials list PDF DOWNLOAD
Start1. Introduction & Tools (2:36)
Start2. Making a Hair Band (13:59)
Start3. Making Stalks (12:07)
Start4. Making Stalks (Part 2) (16:54)
Start5. Making the Full Tiara (9:44)
Start6. Making the Full Tiara (Part 2) (13:03)
Start7. Making a Wishbone Tiara (15:37)
Start8. Making Hair Vines (22:55)
Start9. Making a Crown Tiara (13:49)
Start10. Bridal Hair Accesssories (Hair Grips) (11:33)
Start11. Making a Cluster Hair Comb (12:10)
Start12. Making a Cluster Hair Comb (Part 2) (10:12)
StartBONUS: Tips for Running a Wedding Jewellery Business
This course includes:
- 12 Bite-sized video Lessons - available to watch whenever you want
- A complete set of downloadable course notes
- Tools and materials list
- Support in the Facebook group
How do Jewellers Academy online courses work?
Our courses are professionally filmed to ensure you get great close ups. The videos are available on-demand - watch as often as you like. By purchasing this course you get ongoing access that does not expire.
Tools and materials
- Flat nosed pliers
- Snipe nosed pliers
- Round nosed pliers
- D-shaped pliers (half round)
- Beading mat
- Measuring tape
- 1.2mm silver plated wire
- 0.4mm silver plated wire
- Silver or gold plated hair comb
- Silver or gold plated hair pins
- 4mm Swarovski bicone beads
- 2.5mm Swarovski bicone beads (AB)
- 2.5mm - 3mm Swarovski pearl beads
- Large Swarovski pearl beads
- Large Swarovski crystal beads
- Briolette beads in a variety of sizes
- 2-2.5mm seed beads
Note: the amount of wire and beads you need will depend on your design. We suggest starting with around 20 metres of the 1.2mm and 20 metres of the 0.4mm wire. The beads can be purchased separately or in packs
Join our community of jewellery makers and get excellent training and support for your learning. Sign up to a course today :-)