Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Jewellery School Online at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Jewellery School Online's website are provided 'as is'. Jewellery School Online makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Jewellery School Online does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Jewellery School Online or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this Internet site, even if Jewellery School Online or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Jewellery School Online's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. It does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. They may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. They do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Jewellery School Online has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by them of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Jewellery School Online's web site shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Online Courses Returns and Transfers Policy
Here at Jewellery School Online, of course we want you to be happy and satisfied with the courses you purchase through our site. Due to the instant, digital nature of our courses, once purchased we are unable to offer refunds on our courses, including the Jewellery Business Bootcamp, so please be sure you are ready to commit to learning with us before signing up.
If you are unsatisfied with the content for any reason do get in touch with us and we will always try to transfer you to another online course equalling the same value where possible. In order for a transfer to take place you need to have taken no more than 25% of the original course.
We are always looking to provide you with the very best course experience and materials so welcome your feedback on how things can be improved should there be anything further that we can do to support your learning.