Instagram For Jewellers FREE Online Course
Grow your audience and get sales through Instagram
Let me guess, you know Instagram is a great opportunity for your jewellery business but...
- You haven't got round to it yet (time is always in short supply)
- You have set up an account but no one is engaging with you
- Or you have an account, post on it but are getting zero sales!
You are not alone. This is how most of us feel at some point... and the great news is there are tons of things you can do to build your audience and sell your jewellery through instagram.
Join me, in this FREE short course on how to build your audience, create meaningful interactions and generate sales for your business through instagram.
What's Included in the course?
Great question... we look at:
- How to build your followers on instagram
- Techniques for boosting engagement and creating connections
- A 30-day instagram content challenge, specifically created for jewellers like you
- How to get sales through the platform
- What to post and when to post
- Hashtags, stories, promotions and so much more!
And we are all about community and are ready to support you in building your beautiful instagram accounts. Sign up now to get started straight away.
Jessica Rose is a jewellery designer-maker and the Founder of Jewellers Academy and of the award-winning London Jewellery School, which was Europe's largest independent jewellery training company. One of her first jewellery businesses was a metal clay fingerprint jewellery business so who better to share these techniques with you. Jess is extremely passionate about jewellery making and spends most of her time supporting jewellers to run their own successful jewellery businesses.
We have a mixture of video courses, downloadable notes and short audios you can listen to on the go. Plus look out for the bonus content on shoppable links and a video podcast with instagram loving jeweller - When Caitie Met Soda.
I can't wait to see you on the course and get stuck in taking action in your business to grow...